Learn how to change sender address and content of your invoice emails.
1. Open Easy Invoice+ from Apps section of your Shopify store or go directly to https://easyinvoice.softify.co/
2. Click “Invoice Templates” from left menu.
3. Edit your primary invoice template.
4. Click “Mail Settings” from left settings panel of Invoice Template.
Invoice E-mail Subject : Mail title can be defined here. You customers will see this as mail title. For example you can type “Invoice for your purchase.”
Invoice E-mail Alias : Sender mail address can be defined here. Your customers will see this mail address as a sender email. For example you can type your store mail address here.
Send a copy of invoice to this mail address : If you also would like to receive a copy of sent invoice to your mail address you can type it here. For example you can type your or your accountant’s mail address here.
Invoice File Name : You can change the filename of your invoices here. For example you can translate the “invoice” word to your language.
5. Click “Edit Content” button from “Editable Contents” section to change or translate the invoice mail content.
6. Change the mail content and click “Save” button of the content box.
7. After you finish editing, click “Save” button of your invoice template.