You can learn how to get your PayPal API credentials to activate PayPal for your wholesale invoices.
2. Select “Profile” > “Profile and settings”.
4. Click “Update” next to “API access”.
5. Click “Request API credentials” under “NVP/SOAP API integration”.
If you’ve already generated an API Signature, View API Signature appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Signature.
If you’ve already generated an API Certificate, View API Certificate appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Certificate.
6. Select “Request API Signature” then click “Agree and Submit”.
7. PayPal generates your API Signature credentials which includes an API Username, API Password, and Signature, which don’t expire. PayPal hides these values by default for added security. Click Show or Hide to switch between displaying or hiding them. When finished, click Done.